Speak directly with an Everest Service Coordinator or schedule a time for us to call you.
Service Contact Information
|Phone||800-444-6285 Ext. 230|
To open a damage claim or for information on a current claim, you may contact our Damage Claims Department.
Damage Claim Contact Information
|Phone||800-444-6285 Ext. 213|
EVEREST LIMITED WARRANTY
EVEREST warrants to the original purchaser of every new EVEREST unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as speciﬁed by EVEREST and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each unit. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of three (3)* years from the date of original installation or thirty six (36)* months after shipment date from EVEREST, whichever occurs ﬁrst (applicable to units purchased after July 1, 2014).
Any part covered under this warranty that is determined by EVEREST to have been defective within three (3) years of original installation or thirty six (36) months after shipment date from the manufacturer, whichever occurs ﬁrst, is limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. The labor warranty shall include standard straight time labor charges only and reasonable travel time, as determined by EVEREST.
All warranty claims for labor or parts must be made directly through EVEREST. All claims shall include: unit model number, cabinet serial number, proof of new product purchase, installation date, and all pertinent information related to the reported defect. For compressor warranty claims, the compressor tag shall be returned to EVEREST along with the above listed information.
EVEREST’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
- A. NON WARRANTY PARTS. EVEREST excludes specific parts exposed to normal wear and tear. These parts include, but are not limited to, lamps, gaskets, casters, shelves and shelf clips, pans, bin and pan dividers and airflow guards.
- B. INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE. EVEREST does not warrant economic loss, proﬁt loss, or special, indirect or consequential damages including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims caused by refrigeration failure.
- C. IMPROPER USAGE. EVEREST is not responsible for parts or labor coverage for component failure and or other damages resulting from improper usage, installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the unit as set forth in the user’s manual provided with this unit. All EVEREST units are designed for commercial use, not for residential use. Warranty is invalid if theunit is installed in a residence
- D. WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERRABLE. Warranty is limited to only the original purchaser/user to which the unit was delivered. Warranty does not transfer with change of ownership.
- E. ALTERATION, NEGLECT, MISUSE, ABUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD. EVEREST is not responsible for malfunctions due to alteration, neglect, misuse, abuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, ﬁre, ﬂood, storm, and/or other acts of God. EVEREST is not responsible for any improper electrical connections resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, and low voltage or voltage drops to the unit.
- F. UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION. EVEREST is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from unauthorized modiﬁcations to units or the use of non- standard parts without prior written approval from EVEREST.
- G. OUTSIDE THE U.S. This warranty does not apply to any parts and/or labor warranty claims made on units sold or used outside of the United States.
FIVE (5) YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
In addition to the warranty set forth above, EVEREST warrants the hermetically sealed compressor for ﬁve (5) years, not to exceed sixty (60) months from the unit’s date of shipment from EVEREST. To qualify for a compressor warranty claim, the replacement compressor must have been purchased directly from EVEREST. Claimants must submit the compressor warranty form, original compressor and electrical components to EVEREST. Additionally, examination by EVEREST must conﬁrm the compressor and electrical components to be defective as claimed. This compressor warranty does not apply to shipping and labor costs or other parts whether electrical or mechanical.
These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on our part, and we neither assume nor authorize any other person to assume for us any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of said refrigeration units or any part thereof.
* Terms may vary. Contact Everest for further details.